Friday, May 11, 2012

Week of April 16

Mon: Gnocchi w/ either Green Bean or Asparagus Bundles
 Gnocchi was premade and picked up from the store.

Tues: Leftovers


Wed: Chili
I already have my hamburger precooked in onions.  I just thaw and add in V8 or vegetable juice, two cans of HOT Bush's chili beans, chili powder, and simmer!

Thurs: Leftovers


Fri: Black Bean Soup
 This recipe I make early and use several different ways.  I either eat at made or I will puree to use in Mexican dishes or as a dip...SO MANY USES!  I also add in green and red bell peppers for extra flavor.  You need to start this process a day early if you use dry beans as they need to soak for at least 8 hours.  I usually put in water before going to bed and soak overnight.

Sat: Leftovers


Sun: Leftovers or make a Mexican dish

No comments:

Post a Comment