Friday, May 11, 2012

Week of April 9

Ok, I've been gone awhile, but I am going to try to be back up and running.  Right now I don't have many pictures, but I do have many new foods we have tried and liked VERY much.  So as usual, I will post the links to where I found the recipes!  Enjoy!

Mon: Leftovers


Tues: Spaghetti w/ Zucchini
Regular old spaghetti with meat sauce, but the zucchini "appetizer" has become a new hit.


Wed: Teryaki Pork Loin w/stir fry veggies
I pick up frozen stir fry veggies in the freezer aisle of Wal-Mart then just saute the entire bag in a bit of tahini oil and garlic.  When making the pork loin I have used several different recipes and combine to my liking.  This recipe isn't all that bad, I just like to improvise from time to time.


Thurs: Blacken Chicken w/ Quinoa and Couscous Salad


Fri: Breakfast or leftovers or freezer clean out


Sat: Tilapia w/ Pesto and Caprese Salad
I love Kayln's Kitchen website...so organized and helpful and great recipes!


Sun: Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment